less than 10 days

Sunday, May 27, 2012

the big 2-2 is coming soon!
Absolutely stoked... In less than 10 days, I'll be turning 22 and participating in Commencement with my friends and sorority sisters! 

Can't believe it's really happening... I still have so much to do before then including birthday dinner plans and helping my mother plan the graduation party. 

birthday: ?! That's exactly how I feel.. since I didn't realize that the 5th of June was right around the corner. EEEK!

graduation: Since all of my family will be in Portland, we're  throwing a small dinner after the Department Ceremony on Thursday, but after reporting deadlines, I'm hoping to work from the Portland office and take my vaca there to celebrate BIG with the fam bam. I am so excited to see all of my relatives from far away, celebrate with my close friends and just revel in all of the excitement with sangria and bubbliesss.. yum. Soooo soon - can't wait!

Let the countdown begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY