a little jingle and a lot of sparkle.

Monday, December 10, 2012

This past Friday, I attended my first office holiday party! Open bar, live band and so much swag on the dancefloor - that would sum up my description of the fun festivities. Held at Barboza on Capitol Hill, all of us reveled in merriment and danced the night away.

Style Update: After my outfit freakout... stressing over a new dress, my hair.. the works for the party - I ended up vamping up one of my favorite dresses with some new accessories for a playful, glittery look.


outfit: J.Crew gold glitter belt | Topshop a-line dress in royal | Kate Spade black on black polka dot tights | J.Crew statement jewels (similar here)

I was especially in love with the gold glitter belt - so many sparkles and it matched my outfit perfectly! Definitely a must-have in the closet.The polka dot tights from Kate Spade are super fun, too. They weren't too loud of a pattern, but added a the right amount of kick to dress up a simple frock. Oh, and did I mention how comfortable my dress was? Comfy and cute are essential to the perfect outfit. I also loved the ruching on the dress - didn't have to worry about wrinkling the fabric. #winning

After dancing my bum off and mingling with teammates, as well as fellow colleagues, we discovered the photobooth... such a great way to capture silly moments! Hands down, best part of the night. 



Love these silly snapshots of the night. Got favorites? Sure do... see below
                                           


yes. reindeer face. classic.

Had a fabulous time that evening, and major kudos to my main squeeze for being my plus one. 

Love love love holiday parties - there's something about getting all dolled up, catching up with friends and tons of twinkle lights that makes the festive season so much better. 

After this past weekend of holiday parties and Christmas festivities - I'm getting even more excited to attend #holidaypARTy hosted by @MollieinSeattle this week! Can't wait to catch up with one of my favorite Seattle lifestyle bloggers. 

Hope everyone's been enjoying the season 
with friends, family and loved ones! 

Happy Holidays, m'dears. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY