Finding Treasures with Gilt City Seattle

Monday, July 29, 2013



This past Friday, Gilt City Seattle hosted its first Gilt Warehouse Sale in Seattle at the 415 Westlake Center in South Lake Union. Absolutely jam packed with folks, I'm so lucky to have gotten the chance to snag a spot in the VIP session with my main squeeze - courtesy of Erin from Gilt City. Our VIP session wa at 5 pm, so lucky us there was no line and not a huge crowd upon arrival. However by the time it hit 6 pm - I could barely move around the warehouse, and the line to check out was super long.. guess that just meant more shopping until the line died down!

Spotted at the sale: Balenciaga, Miu Miu, Tahari, Kate Spade, Versace, Jack Spade, Burberry, Marc Jacobs and more... at a fraction of their original cost. One of the most beautiful Versace blazers I found was originally $500 and priced for $100. absolutely unreal

For my purchases: I scored a beautiful white, structured peplum top with a silver zip in the back and a 10 crosby by derek lam skirt! Can't wait for the next one... or better yet, maybe I'll make my way to New York for a few of the fall fashion sample sales.
the checkout line around 6:30 pm
the craziness at the home decor table.
my fabulous new derek lam crosby skirt..
                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY