J.Crew for a Wedding Rehearsal

Friday, July 26, 2013


Last week was filled with great weather, family and an abundance of love - so happy I got to see my aunt's wedding in Portland! The ceremony and reception were beautiful, and she looked absolutely fabulous. I thought I'd share my outfit from the wedding rehearsal dinner as it's now one of my favs for formal dinners and evening get togethers.

For the special night, I went with a One-Shoulder Cotton Cady J.Crew dress (similar here), and obviously, I had to choose the bright shade of pink. Paired with a J.Crew glitter belt (no longer available), nude peep-toed platforms from a boutique in London and gorgeous crystal and gold Kate Spade hoops (no longer available) to give a little oompf to my jewelry selection.

Lip color of choice? Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in 'Heat Wave.' 

Thanks to my main squeeze for capturing these photos!

Selfie before the wedding?

Loved this view from the Red Lion Hotel!


What's your go-to outfit for semi-formal events?
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I have some great jewel toned dresses that work wonders, and then a linen number for the warmer months. Pretty sure my favorite is a really flowy navy number, though. It's VERY forgiving ;)

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY