wanderlust: new york city + boston.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

image via
This summer, I'm venturing off to the East coast with my main squeeze for a fabulous cross-coast adventure and to meet his extended family. It's been years since I've been to New York, and I'm absolutely stoked to be back in that beautiful city. Also, it will be my first time visiting Boston. First on my list? A lobstahh roll, and a cannoli! Other than that, I'm leaving it to my main squeeze/tour guide to show me the ropes since he's lived there for a while during his college years.

For NYC, plan to find me trying the local eats and strolling through Central Park for a picnic. Shake Shack, Maison Kayser, Momofuku and others... A must-do for me? Brunch in West Village and a little catch-up date with my bestie, Robert!

As we continue to plan our summer adventure, I'll be scouring my favorite New York-based blogs for tips and tricks to explore the city like a true stylish New Yorker (College Prepster, Corals and Cognacs, What I Wore and My Style Pill who happens to be a former Seattleite!)


To help us plan and organize the trip, we've created a little Pinterest board. See a few of our must-dos and must-visits on our travel bucket list Pinterest board

If you've been to/live in NYC or Boston, feel free to
 share your favorite places to eat, play and shop in comments below. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY