SJP x Nordstrom Shoe Collection.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

For as long as I can remember, I've been obsessed with Sex and the City. Just ask my main squeeze... I always take over his HBO-Go and play re-runs of my favorite SATC episodes, perfectly reciting each memorable line from Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha. Other times, I'll have the SATC movie playing on repeat in the background as I get ready for the day. Yes.. I know. This obsession maybe a little unhealthy, but hey.. I love the show - the drama - the fashion - and in the end, it's just about love. Oh yes, and don't let me forget... the shoes

They are to die for, especially Carrie's royal blue Manolos. 

As such when I first heard that SJP was launching her very own shoe collection with Nordstrom, I absolutely freaked out! 

Here are two of my favorite pairs from the latest Sarah Jessica Parker shoe collection:
SJP 'The Carrie' T-Strap Pump // $355
The Carrie is a tribute to SJP's unforgettable role in SATC. I absolutely love the classic t-strap on this pump, as it's always difficult to find shoes that won't slip off my feet. Also, how can you say "no" to a fabulous pointy toe?

SJP 'Lady' Pump // $350
Lady is fierce, red and hot. There's nothing I love more than statement shoes in a bright, bold color. 

For more from her line, be sure to check out the rest of the exclusive SJP shoe collection on Nordstrom.


Also for anyone in Seattle today, be sure to visit the Nordstrom flagship store and meet Sarah Jessica Parker in person! She'll be signing SJP Collection purchases from 4:30 to 5:30 pm.

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I had some time to kill so I went to Nordies to pick up a pair of Hunters and was really confused by the big crowd. It was this event. Ha! That shows me- I need to keep up with my blog reading so I don't have to ask why there are so many people lined up.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY