the little white dress.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

image via
I'm always a fan of bright prints and colors, but for some reason lately, I see myself pulling more and more whites out of the closet. There's something about a little white dress that's so carefree. Dressed down with sandals and a bandana for casual weekend wear or glammed up with nude heels and metallic accessories for date night - the little white dress is definitely a staple in my wardrobe.

image via
Aren't you inspired by this look? Who knew a white cotton sundress could be so chic! Try looking for some embellishments or crochet detailing to add a little something extra to that dress. If your white dress is a little more on the plain Jane side - add an oversized belt for some shape and break up the color.

image via
In terms of accessories, I find that simple goes a long way with a little white dress. Metallics and dainty jewelry are my favorite ways to complete the look. However, I'm not opposed to adding a colorful scarf - as long as the rest of the outfit is a bit muted. See here

How will you style your little white dress this season? 
xoxo

Looking for a LWD? Check out my picks here: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY