store opening :: moorea seal in belltown.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014


This past Friday, I had the pleasure of taking a sneak peek at Moorea Seal's first ever store front! Located in Belltown, this store not only serves as a beautiful showcase and extension of Moorea's online shop but it's also, a studio where all the creativity and business planning comes to life. Moorea is beyond talented, and I'm obsessed with her handmade jewelry, as well as her eye for clean design. 


Upon walking into her store, I was immediately drawn to a large table of jewelry at the front. That's where I saw it... Moorea's Orion Necklace. The dainty brass fans against the matte black and mixed metals.. gorgeous. I mean... everything was just beautiful. It wasn't over the top - just simple and elegant pieces. Also, there was this really neat, open faceted geometric diamond that caught my eye. It was a gorgeous brass color, and I'm dying to have it on my coffee table as part of my happy home decor. 

My favorite part of the store is the stationary sets and printed paper section. I'll admit it.. I'm a huge geek when it comes to letterpress and printed paper. The typography and color-contrasts that Moorea hand-selected were just the right amount of fun, but still elegant. I ended picking up two cards that day - one for Mother's Day and one for a co-worker's birthday. No doubt, I'll be back for more. 

I'm beyond excited for Moorea and her recent accomplishment. Congrats to her on this new and exciting project! I hope you all get a chance to visit her store when it officially opens on May 9th. 

the gorgeous diamond.
the card i picked up for mama nguyen.
moorea and me | so happy i finally got to meet you!

About the Store:
The Moorea Seal store is a  selection of accessories, home decor and paper goods, highlighting handmade artists from the United States along side carefully curated  from across the globe. Taking inspiration from the adveturesome spirit of the Pacific Northwest, the look is fresh, sleek and a chic approach to modern decor and women's accessories with a touch of rustic sensibility. Seven-percent of all proceeds from the store benefit five non profit categories: Women's Causes, Children's Needs, Protecting the Planet, Caring for Animals, and Health + Wellness. 

2523 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY