birthday beauty bash :: robert leonard salon

Wednesday, June 11, 2014


For more than 30 years, Robert Leonard Salon & Day Spa has been redefining what sophistication means to Seattle. This past Tuesday, I had the opportunity to visit the salon for the first time and loved every minute of it. Situated near Westlake, it's super close for SLU, downtown and lower Queen Anne folks in Seattle to visit - just a short walk away and making it convenient for any future after work appointments.

Upon entering the salon and spa, I immediately felt relaxed. All the staff were so friendly and accommodating. The environment was soothing and calming. I just felt so at peace when I was there!

Craig and Michael // Hugs to you both for my new look!
My new friends - Craig and Michael - helped make my hair glam and fab with a new ombre balayage and trim. I'm obsessed with the caramel color and the new layers in my hair! It gives it a sassier and more voluminous look.



Aside from amazing hair service, the salon also provides great spa services such as waxing, massages, nail care, as well as make-up seshes!

Thanks again to the Robert Leonard team for such a splendid time!


2033 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121

To schedule an appointment, please call 206-441-9900 or e-mail at info@robertleonard.net.


Disclosure: Products were provided, and I was offered a complimentary appointment by the Robert Leonard team. As always, all opinions expressed are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY