mondays are better with music.

Monday, April 23, 2012

image via
Aside from an organized planner, starting the week of with new tunes is a great mood-lifter. Every Monday before I start chugging along at work, I always check to make sure all my Spotify playlists are up to date. My favorite playlist right now is "Sweet Afternoons of Sangria" - it reminds me of Seattle, indie hipsters and just makes me want to run outside in the sun with feathers in my hair, dressed in a maxi skirt and lace-crochet mini-vest and classic ray bans, all topped with a fedora. Enjoy!

Youth :: Foxes
Somebody That I Used to Know :: Goyte
Eyes Wide Open :: Goyte
Disparate Youth :: Santigold
Houdini :: Foster The People
Love Lost :: The Temper  Trap
Shake It Out :: Florence + The Machine
Blue Jeans :: Lana Del Rey
Zero Gravity :: Kerli
Do I see Color :: Adventure club
Sweet Talk :: Kito, Reija Lee
Open :: Rhye
Keep It Rollin :: Y LUV
Empty Streets: Ghost Beach
Enter Through the Sun :: Young Empires
Tough Love (Poindexter remix) :: Sailor And I

Do you have a couple of jams that get you through the week? A power anthem, possibly? Feel free to share.. I love discovering new tunes.

2 comments:

  1. I personally enjoy the Les Miserables Original London Cast Recording Pandora station when I'm at work. :) Unfortunately, the 1987 Original Broadway songs aren't on there, and that's my favorite adaptation. Sigh.... #firstworldproblems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I also YouTube Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" about five times per day at work. But that's more just because I can't get it out of my head.... *goes to watch video again*

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY