sneak peek: happy home.

Monday, October 14, 2013



I've  been a busy bee this weekend with the rest of my unpacking, decorating, catching up with friends and taking care of my main squeeze who got the sickies... even managed to fit in some home cooking (made homemade lasagna feat. pasta & co. fresh spinach lasagna sheets and roasted butternut squash soup). 

But.. I thought I'd share a sneak peek of my home tour!

one of my favorite photos: grandpa and me | styled on a two by two ikea expedit bookcase
kate spade. daisies. oversized diamonds and a creme brulee scented candle.
As I began the home decor styling last night, I reflected on all of the fun recent purchases to make my place a home. Here are a few of my new happy home accessories: 
  1. this beautiful, sweet smelling anthropologie capri blue mercury glass candle (above)
  2. the cutest and cheerful coasters from j.crew (above) - similar coasters here from sugar paper
  3. anything from one king's lane... (addicted!)
  4. my brand new coffee table book - kate spade's things we love.
  5. my super, comfy new white pin-tucked bedding

Stay tuned this week as I wrap up the decorating and share with you my happy home via video home tour.
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY