my accessory picks for spring.

Friday, March 14, 2014


With daylight savings this past Sunday, my mind has been focusing on all things "warm weather" and what accessories to help spring forward my outfits this season. 

Recently, BaubleBar has caught my eye with their Parakeet Pop Pendant necklace. This beautiful and intricate statement necklace is the perfect "wow" factor to jazz up a little black dress... or take a casual Friday look up a notch for late night drinks.  

Parakeet Pop Pendant Necklace :: Baublebar
Isn't it gorgeous? 

Another accessory on my must-have list are a pair of these classic Tory Burch large logo stud earrings. Totally understand that they are simple and minimalist... but with my new haircut, I think I should be rocking something a little more bold than my everyday go-tos of pearl studs. 

Maybe I'll even experiment with more dangly earrings... Alexis Bittar anyone? 

'Lucite' Long Leaf Statement Earrings :: Alexis Bittar
Looking for new accessories to spring forward your outfits? 
Check out my picks below!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY